My Little Pumpkin Theme Baby Shower


Here I am at my baby shower, sitting in my special chair
(decorated with tulle, ribbon and flowers)
that felt like a throne and made for great pics!
See below for some great shots from my Little Pumpkin themed baby shower. It was a wonderful time full of friends, family & presented plenty of DIY opportunities! Big thanks go out to my sisters in law, mother in law, and mom & aunt for all their help working with me to put this party together!
It was perfect for a gender neutral shower. Inspired by A to Zebra Celebrations, I made banners to hang over a fireplace and across various tables at the party. We also used a lot of pumpkins (both real and faux),we made tissue poms to hang from the ceilings, and instead of ordering a cake, we baked cupcakes and I simply used Wiltons 1M tip to make professional looking frosting swirls! Here are some pics!
 Enjoy xoxo Hattie


A DIY banner, pumpkins and fall silk flowers were a perfect touch!

I adore my centerpieces. Mason jars with candy corn and silk flowers.
We added rafia and ribbon to the jar and voila! Perfection! (And so easy!)
(& I love the palm tree that can be seen in the background of the photo!)

Duncan Hines cupcakes and frosting. Easy peezy.
The trick was using Wiltons 1M decorating tip
to make professional looking frosting swirls and adding a topper.


We used this tutorial for making tissue poms http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgeHGG-4EI8

Usually I make the diaper cakes around here!
 But my mom insisted she make mine! It was so cute!

Another banner displayed on the gift table tells my guests how much
we appreciate their thoughful & precious baby gifts!

Fruit Skewers in a pumpkin base, ham, beans, potato salad, empanadas....
Delicious!


A "Welcome Baby" banner hangs on the sign-in table.
 (One of my fave pics from the shower. Thanks Wendy!) 

1 comment:

  1. Elated to know about the baby shower. My cousin has planned her birthday party at one of the sea side located venue New York next month. Have ordered red wine online. Thinking to have colorful lighting to highlight the mesmerizing location. Hope her party goes according to her wish.

    ReplyDelete