Tutorial: Baby Bib in 10 Easy Steps



Our daughter started daycare today as a 'trial run' before she starts full time next week. This trial was to be sure she'd do okay there, but in actuality I think it was more for me.  I needed to be sure I was okay with her being there, so I don't become a complete emotional wreck on Monday when I start back to work. Needless to say  I was a bit down today. The house was too quiet. It's only been 4 months since she's been around, yet somehow I can't even remember or imagine how things used to be without her here everyday. Her new-found giggles, her hiccups, her cooing, even her crying are music to my ears. I felt a strong need to make something for her while she was away. So in between dropping her off, running to the store, cleaning the house and preparing meals, I managed to make a quick & easy baby bib and am providing a simple tutorial for it below. It's just 10 easy & quick steps. And if I can squeeze them into my day, so can you!
 You'll Need:
Step 1. Choose & press your fabrics. 
Step 2. Trace your pattern onto your front piece of fabric. I used an existing bib, folded it in half, and traced it onto the wrong side of a folded piece of fabric (Line the bib pattern almost right up to the fold being sure to add about 1/4" for seam allowance).


Step 3. Cut around the bib pattern, again being sure to add about a 1/4" seam allowance all the way around.

Step 4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 onto your back piece of fabric.
Step 5. Pin the two pieces of fabric right sides together. 
Step 6. Sew the pieces together, leaving at least a 1" opening on the side to turn it right-side-out.  
Step 7. Trim the seam allowance. I also make careful clips around the neck...um, because I saw that on someone else's tutorial once. (It's for making sure the round neck area lies flat.)
Step 8. Turn bib right side out. Press the bib. Turn the open section inward and pin together/closed.
Step 9. Top stitch around the entire bib.
Step 10. Sew on your closure (like your velcro pieces or some snaps).

That's it! Easy huh?  Now just find the time to make one (or ten!) of these & go find a precious little one to model your new creation!




Hattie xoxo


2 comments:

  1. 色 情片小說-現場直播真人秀
    情人成色文學小說-免費直播真人秀
    情色聊天室-晚上福利直播軟件
    色情聊天室-福利直播app
    成人聊天室-日本福利直播軟件app
    奇摩女孩視訊聊天網-UT聊天室福利視頻
    台灣甜心視訊聊天室-很黃的聊天室
    漾美眉視訊交友聊天室-真人秀聊天視頻網站
    一夜情情色聊天室-台灣免費視訊聊天室
    成人免費視訊聊天室-福利啪啪視頻吧
    交友聊天室哪個好多人視頻聊天軟件夫妻性愛視頻秀亞洲成人情色綜合在線世界第一成人
    網絡聊天室哪個好天歌人氣區視頻聊天室台灣麗人視頻聊天網站黃色性愛電影成人卡通
    語音聊天室哪個好天歌視頻社區聊天室台灣麗人視頻聊天室免費的成人午夜劇場尼克成人網
    同城聊天室哪個好鳳凰城聊天室天歌視頻色聊天室真人秀場BT成人小說kyo成人文動漫 美少女
    在線聊天室哪個好天歌人氣區視頻聊天多人色聊視頻聊天室歐美成人社區線上成人影片

    ReplyDelete